I’m off to some place you’ll never find me, and I will be staying there for the next two weeks (yay!). I promise a lot of updates and activity when I get back, until then, goodbye! ^_^
We still spend time together. Quite a bit, actually. Relaxing and all that. She’s become a close friend of mine.
Just hhhhh. Perfect. <33
I spend $400 on a video editing program and this is what I do with it. Money well spent.
RDJ is 5’ 8½”
Gwyneth (5’ 9”) and we know she is wearing killer heels ALL the time
Chris (6’ 0½”)
I think I just bloody died scrolling down and seeing rdj wearing heels.
always reblog rdj in his hooker heels
"That’s…what I was gonna say?"
- I’m loud.
- I’m Obnoxious.
- I’m sarcastic.
- I’m cocky.
- I cry easily.
- I have a bad temper.
- I’m easy to get along with.
- I have more enemies than friends.
- I’ve smoked.
- I’ve smoked weed.
- I drink coffee.
- I clean my room daily.
- I wear a piece of jewelry at all times.
- I wear makeup.
- I wear contacts.
- I wear glasses.
- I have braces (had braces)
- I change my hair colour often
- I straighten my hair often
- I have a piercing
- I have small feet
- I’m in a relationship now.
- I’m single. (Winkwonkwink)
- I’m crushin’
- I’m always scared of being hurt.
- An ex has physically abused me at least once.
- I’ve told someone I loved them when I didn’t.
- I’ve told someone I didn’t love them when I did.
- I’ve been in love more than two times.
- I believe in love at first sight.
- I believe lust is more important than love.
- I have a best friend.
- I have at least ten friends.
- I’ve gotten a phone call in the last 48 hours from a friend.
- I’ve beaten up a friend.
- I’ve been in a serious fight with a friend.
- I’ve been on a plane.
- I’ve been on a train.
- Someone close to me has passed away.
- I’ve taken a taxi.
- I’ve taken a city bus.
- I’ve taken a school bus.
- I’ve gone bungee jumping.
- I’ve made a speech.
- I’ve been in some sort of club.
- I’ve won an award.
- I’ve spent 24 Hours on the computer straight.
- I’ve been in a physical fight. (More then once and more then twice. Yes. I bite)
- I listen to R&B.
- I listen to country.
- I listen to pop.
- I listen to techno.
- I listen to rock.
- I’m one of those people who play songs repeatedly until I hate it.
- I hate the radio.
- I download music.
- I buy CD’s.
- I spend at least six hours a day watching television.
- I watch soap operas daily.
- I’m in love with Days of Our Lives.
- I’ve seen and liked the O.C.
- I’ve seen and liked One Tree Hill.
- I’ve seen and like Americas Next Top Model.
- I’ve seen and like Popular.
- I’ve seen and like 24.
- I’ve seen and liked CSI.
- I’ve seen and like Law & Order: SVU.
- I get along with both of my parents.
- My biological parents are still together.
- I have at least one brother.
- I have at least one sister.
- I have at least one step brother/sister.
- I have at least one half brother/sister.
- I’ve been kicked out of the house.
- I’ve ran away from my home.
- I’ve sworn at my parents.
- I’ve made my parents cry.
- I’ve lied to my parents.
- I’ve lied to my parents about where I am.
- I’ve lied to my parents about what I’m doing.
- I’ve lied to my parents so I’d be allowed out.
- I’ve walked out when I’ve been grounded.
- I’ve been brown.
- I’ve had streaks.
- I’ve cut my hair in the past year.
- I’ve dyed my hair in the past year.
- I’ve been blonde. (Au naturel)
- I’ve had black.
- I’ve been red.
- I’ve been light brown.
- I’ve been blue/green.
- I’ve gotten my hair thinned.
- I use conditioner.
- I’ve used silk therapy.
- I’ve used hot oil treatments.
- I’ve curled my hair.
- I’ve straightened my hair.
- I’ve ironed my hair.
- I’ve braided my hair.
- I’ve yelled at a teacher.
- I’ve been suspended.
- I’ve had an in-school suspension.
- I’ve been sent to the principals office.
- I’ve walked out of class
- I’ve skipped an entire day of school.
- I’ve skipped a whole month of one certain class.
- I’ve failed a test.
- I’ve cheated on a test.
- I’ve helped someone else cheat on a test.
- I’ve failed Art.
- I’ve failed P.E.
- I’ve failed math.
- I’ve failed another class
- A teacher has called my parents.
**Please read this, I honestly wouldn’t be asking if I wasn’t in total need**
For the past few months I’ve been saving up money, always putting some aside and rest goes to paying bills and food. Me and my family, we are very poor, and both me and my mother have serious medical issues. The money I’ve been saving is so I can get help, for both me and her. I had about 400 dollars in my PayPal account until I logged in this morning and it was all gone, no history, no nothing. Now my PayPal balance is 0.88 USD.
So please, if you have a dollar or two to spare, please consider commissioning me. It’ll be cheap and done quickly.
Prices (click on names to see examples):
- Doodles, full body, take around 5 hours: 8 dollars.
- Full body, flat color: 20 dollars
- Full body, shaded, single pony: 30 dollars
- Full body 2 ponies: 50 dollars. (+30 for each additional pony)
- Sleepy pony chibi: Base price is 3 dollars
Please, just please signal boost this, donate or commission. Every penny counts, this is really important. I know many of you wont even care, but maybe someone will. And I’m so very grateful for that. My PayPal is email@example.com. Thank you so much if you read this.
Those are still open. Finished 1 of the 2 commissions I was asked to draw so I’m accepting more. ^_^
NSFW commission for its-just-a-mod
This comic perfectly encapsulates my reaction to spiders. They’re helpful! They’re not lurking about, waiting to jump out and terrify me! I STILL DO NOT WANT TO SEE THEM AT ALL, PLEASE LET THEM BE HELPFUL AND INVISIBLE,THANKYOUVERYMUCH.
i have a spider living on my window its like a pet now LOL
Lol same. Except mine is under the bathroom mirror.